This ultrasonic equipment includes a variety of applications such as
disruption of cell structure, e.g. bacteria, virus, spores. Besides, it
also has functions to homogenize, emulsify, intermix, degas,
disintegrate, and so forth. Therefore, it has been widely used in
research of biology, medical science, chemical, food, cosmetics,
environmental protection, and other related industries.
- Convenient and precise digital display and control.
- Variable safe control of power output to protect samples.
- Output amplitude can be adjusted according to the Tip size.
- Intensity display with max intensity control.
- Two operation options are available: pulse modulation and
- Pulse width and interval time can be set from 0.1 to 9.9 sec.
during pulse working.
- External control interface is available for direct operation.
- Frequency: 20KHz
Notice: Interval pulse modulates can prevent accumulating too
much heating in the liquid and so can offer more effective result. The
temperature can be set and controlled.
(Notice: Over strong output power will damage the slender converter,
so please choose the position according to the following demand:)
- Introduction of front panel
- Liquid crystal display
- Max.intensity: the buttom is to control the ultrasonic output
intensity. It has 4 levels: 5mm, 5-8mm, 8-10mm and 10mm
- Intensity: can change according to the Tip size.
- Number inputting button
- Start/Stop: operate or stop button.
- Mode: The change button between pulse modulate and constant
- Pulse: To set the output amplitude in constant operation.
Imputing the number can set the time. Pulse wide is from 0.1 to 9.9
- Timer: Display shows the set time and the time remaining in
minutes and seconds.
- 1/8 Tip set
- 3/16Tip set
- 1/4 Tip set or
- 1/2, Tip set or