The Magnus MSZ series are the ideally suited
stereo zoom microscopes for all applications in life science as well as
for education and training electrophysiological testing in biological
- The MSZ series, An Anti-Fungus treated with zoom ratio 1:7 stereo
- A long working distance upto100mm and a ultra flat field of view
with super wide field eyepieces 10x (F.N.22) & Parfocal
objectives for one time focus for all zoom magnifications.
- Objective Zoom Range 0.65x ~ 4.5 x. Magnification range for
observation with standard 10x eyepieces 6.5x ~ 45 x. The total
magnification can be increased up to 225x with optional eyepieces
and auxiliary objectives.
- More distinctive images all the way out the periphery of the
field of view.
- Superb optical and inbuilt illumination quality with ease of use
and comfort for extended uses.